Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Our trip to Washington state and Victoria,Canada.

While in WA we went with my Aunt, Uncle, cousins, and brother to the famous hamburger joint called "Fat Smitty's." It was really good!
Family time
At Fat Smitty's you can decorate a dollar bill and pin it to the wall. Every month they donate the dollar bills to a charity.  This was my dollar bill :)
 



On the beautiful scenic route to see the Pacific ocean.

At the Pacific! It was 55 degrees, drizzly rain, and really windy!! It was beUtiful!

Sitting on the front porch listening to the waves crashing on the beach and sipping my wonderful coffee. *happy sigh*



They have amazing flowers in WA!

On the way back to WA from visiting Victoria,Canada. That is Victoria behind us. To the left is my Aunt who we were visiting in WA. My Uncle and cousins were not able to go with us to Canada.  It was sooo beautiful there!

Me in front of the The Empress. A big fancy historical hotel. :)     

We didn't know that it was Queen Elizabeth's Diamond Jubilee! This has only happened twice in history.  Can you guess who was the first Queen to have a Diamond Jubilee?   



   
Wonderful little Port Townsend!
As you can see the town is very close to the water.
My daddy and I waiting for my mom and Aunt.
In Seattle we got to visit my brother! :)
I took this photo from the plane on the way back home. This is Mount Rainer. Isn't it gorgeous??




No comments:

Post a Comment