Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wednesday ( August 12,2009 )



For Today ( August 12, 2009 )


Outside my window...
It is raining very hard.





I am thankful for...
My mom. She is the most wonderful lady. My favorite time with my mom is when we read together and go shopping at thrift stores.





From the kitchen...
My mom is fixing steak and onion roasted potatoes for supper tonight.





I am wearing...
A sky blue skirt .





I am creating...
A notebook for a friend.



I am reading...
I've just started reading ZVI. Its about a miraculous story of triumph over the Holocaust.




I am hoping...
That it won't rain this weekend.






I am hearing...
The rain on the metal roof and listening to Adventures in Odyssey






One of my favorite things...
Chocolate ( at this moment )






A few plans for the rest of the week...
I start back to piano, violin, and a homeschool chorus group this Friday.






Here is a picture thought I am sharing...
My little dog Roy

2 comments:

  1. LOL!! Roy looks so funny! It's been raining here too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following our blog. :D Yours looks really neat, too!
    Blessings,
    Marissa

    ReplyDelete