This was from the notes my pastor handed out at my church this past Sunday.
Biblical Truth To Contemplate As You Evaluate Your Spiritual Condition: 2 Cor. 13:5
1. Does the Glory of God come to your mind as you make daily decisions?
RESOLVE for nothing to rob God of His rightful glory: Romans 11:36, 1 Cor. 1:31
2. How do you respond to adversity in your life that you cannot control?
RESOLVE to joyfully trust the Lord in all things: Proverbs 3:5-6, Phil. 4:6-7
3. Do you discern the deceptive sins of idolatry and legalism that constantly access your life?
RESOLVE to keep Christ first in your life with the right motives: 1 John 5:21, Gal. 2:11-16
4. Are your current personal relationships provoking sanctification in your mind and heart?
RESOLVE to examine the inner circle of your friendships: 2 Cor. 6:14-16, Proverbs 27:17
5. How are you participating in the command to evangelize sinners?
RESOLVE to speak the Gospel to sinners locally and globally: 1John 4:13-14, Matthew 28:18-20
6. Do the emotional sins of anger, bitterness or fear control your life?
RESOLVE to deal with the root cause of these sins in your life: Eph. 4:31-32, Proverbs 29:25
7. Is the standard of Scripture your primary resource for making decisions?
RESOLVE to know and obey the Word of God no matter the cost: 2 Tim. 3:16-17, 1 John 2:3-6
8. Are you being a good steward of the determined time God has given you?
RESOLVE to live a balanced life focused on Gospel purposes: Eph. 5:15-17, 1 Peter 1:17
9. Do you discipline yourself in the means of grace for the purpose of dying to self?
RESOLVE to cultivate a hunger for Scripture mediation, a passion for intentional prayer and a heart for sacrificially serving others: Eph. 5:17-21, Phil. 2:3-4
10. Are you committed personally, emotionally and spiritually to plant a local church?
RESOLVE to value your church with your relationships, gifts, resources and time: Acts 2:41-47