Tuesday, November 13, 2012

After my great-grandmother passed away in 2001 we were blessed to be able to buy her old home. It was built in the mid 1800's. For the past eight years we have been restoring it. We are here few weeks. We always have Thanksgiving here. My parents look forward to the day they will be able to live here full time.


This is my transportation to get to the small church up the road so that I may practice piano.
I am so thankful that the church lets me go there and practice anytime!


My daddy working hard



2 comments:

  1. I love this place! It's so cool! I hope we can work out to come visit while y'all are there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh oh oh! The house sounds so neat! I LOVE old houses. Please let me come live with you once it is finished. :)

    ReplyDelete