Tuesday, May 17, 2011

 This is a delayed post! Sorry about that! 

This past April I went to AR for a week to help the Bright Lights conferences. Which are the "Strong in the Lord" ages 8-14 and the "Radiant Purity" ages 13-and up.  I had the most encouraging time at the conferences! I learned so many things that helped me walk closer in the Lord and become closer to my parents. It was amazing seeing about 300 girls and moms ( also dads) coming from all different backgrounds, counties, and states.
  
 The Bright Light leaders and I all went to the first Wal-Mart!!



Bright Lights is a discipleship ministry designed to equip young ladies to use the years of their youth fully for Christ. At network of 350 groups have started.

These girls did not plan on wearing purple on the same day.  From L-R  Emily,Chelsea, Grace, Kristin, and Sarah

Ana, Emily, Lilly, and Kristin


Chelsy, me, and Brittany

Allison and Karissa

Bekah, Nikki, Kristin, and Abby
All of us ( and few other families) at the Duggars house.

No comments:

Post a Comment