Thursday, March 25, 2010

I was tagged!! *gasp*

1. What is your nickname? Scar Scar and Ju Ju Bean

2. What book can you read over and over again without getting tired of it? The Bible, and

3. What website do you visit the most? Facebook

4. You have a choice between Johnny Cash, Ricky Skaggs, or Fernando Ortego? I would pick Ricky Skaggs


5. You have a choice of living all your life in Texas or Hawaii ? Probably Texas. I LOVE horses and the outdoors


6. What was the last thing you read? Waiting for Her Issac

7. Favorite movie? There is so many movies that I love!! hmm...probably an old classic movie or a Jane Austen movie :)

8. What is your favorite thing to make in the kitchen? Breakfast

9. What is your most memorable mistake in the kitchen? One time I was making rice. I got the ingredients mixed up and I added 4 cups of rice and 2 cups of water INSTEAD of putting 4 cups of WATER and 2 cups of RICE!! hahaha After I had put it on low I went out of the room and came back and it had started to over flow!!!!!! I grabbed a big pot and poured the rice into the big pot. The bottom of the the smaller pot was all burnt :) For supper that I night the rice had a nice little burnt taste to it :)


10. Chicken fried steak or the vegetable plate? Steak!


11. Football or Baseball? Both!

12. PC or Mac?
PC... but I think Macs are cool!!

13. Would you rather go shopping or get it off the Internet? Thrift Store Shopping!!!

14. Ford or Chevy? Chevy all the way!

15. Favorite brand of boots? Wrangler

16. How many siblings? Four

17. Do you wish you had more? Yes!!!


18. Would you rather have chocolate or coffee? I would eat chocolate while drinking coffee :D

19. What is something that is like nails on a chalkboard to you? Rubbing rosin off of my violin

20.Favorite day of the week? Friday!!


1 comment:

  1. Ricky Skaggs over Johnny Cash?? Haha.
    And a PC over a Mac?? LOL

    gotta disagree with you! :)

    ReplyDelete